Assistant Manager- Technology Consulting - Technology Solutions Delivery- SAP- PMO Support
Whole industries have been disrupted and transformed in recent years by digital technology. As a technology consulting professional, you’ll help businesses realize the value they can gain from their technology investments supporting strategy and being a key growth driver.
As part of a high-performing team, you’ll deliver exceptional client service providing advice on how technology enablement, digital transformation and enterprise intelligence contribute to performance improvement, as well as how technology can act as multiplying effect during major program transformations.
As organizations look to leverage the advantage technology offers, we’ll work with you to develop the consultancy and analytical skills that you’ll need in today’s environment.
Working on projects that cross borders and sectors, the experiences you gain here will be more valuable than anywhere else.
So, whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime.
EY Rapid Innovation
As a Multinational Member Firm in the EY network, Rapid Innovation, based in Karachi, exclusively provides its services to MENA based EY Member Firms across the MENA region, excluding Pakistan.
The work is executed remotely by working virtually with our MENA onshore teams and may also require extensive travel to MENA EY offices.
We’re looking for a SAP PMO Support (Senior Consultant / Assistant Manager), to join our rapidly expanding Technology Consulting team.
The role will be based in our Pakistan Resource Hub. While the role will be based in Karachi or Lahore, the expectation will be to travel for projects to other MENA locations and mainly GCC countries for regional projects, for up to 70% of the time.
- In charge of overseeing the project plans and tracking to ensure a successful SAP implementation
- Support designing and implementing SAP solutions as per client specifications
- Design project schedules, establishing status report as well as resourcing plans
- Good people management skills along with onsite consulting experience
- Understand and follow workplace policies and procedures
- Coordinating, guiding, and leading the team members during the project development
- Responsible for the management of general activities pertaining to SAP implementation projects
Technical skills requirements
- Master’s degree / Bachelor’s degree
- Must have PMO experience especially in SAP Projects
- 8+ years of experience in Industry out of which;
- 5 years of experience in SAP Consulting
- 3 years of experience in PMO
- Min 2 end to end SAP implementations
- Expert knowledge in SAP in any of the modules and good understanding about the rest.
- Good understanding on the integration and processes in any of SAP modules
- Good knowledge in MS Visio, MS Projects and other MS office tools
- PMP / PRINCE / Agile Methodology mandatory
- SAP certification in SAP modules desirable
- Exceptional communication, presentation & client facing skills
What we look for
Highly motivated individuals with excellent problem-solving skills and the ability to prioritize shifting workloads in a rapidly changing industry.
An effective communicator, you’ll be a confident leader equipped with strong people management skills and a genuine passion to make things happen in a dynamic organization.
What we offer
We offer a competitive compensation package where you’ll be rewarded based on performance and recognized for the value you bring to our business. Plus, we offer :
- Continuous learning : You’ll develop the mindset and skills to navigate whatever comes next.
- Success as defined by you : We’ll provide the tools and flexibility, so you can make a meaningful impact, your way.
- Transformative leadership : We’ll give you the insights, coaching and confidence to be the leader the world needs.
- Diverse and inclusive culture : You’ll be embraced for who you are and empowered to use your voice to help others find theirs.